Monday, February 26, 2007

The Swimsuit

A funny story: Emily and I were shopping at a small kids store. They allow the kids to play in the toy section while parents shop around. After a little bit I decided I needed to check on Emily. She was not in the toy section so I started calling out her name. I heard a little voice from over by the dressing room, "mommy I need help." When I got there it was all I could do to keep a straight face...Emily had found a Princess swimsuit on the rack that she apparently needed to try on. She had taken it to the fitting room and had gotten her pants off, but her shirt was stuck. So she had the swimsuit up to her waist. Oh-did I mention the swimsuit was size 18months? It was a little tight. This picture is not the actual suit-Emily reprised the story another day when she was supposed to be napping, instead she was changing into her own suit!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home