
Chris and I were able to get away for Memorial Weekend. Emily went to Noni's house for the long weekend, gleefully waving goodbye. We boarded a plane and headed for Milwaukee to attend Dwight's wedding. Chris had a great time connecting with old friends and I met some new friends. The wedding was at a fabulous resort on Green Lake. After the ceremony the wedding party (and guests) boarded a "party" yacht for a tour of the lake. In case you're wondering, the third picture is of Chris joining the bridesmaids for a dance that I think they called the Crocodile(?). While we were away we took the opportunity to visit Green Bay and Door County. Of course we had to stop at the home of the Green Bay Packers! We took in the field and the hall of fame and Chris felt what it would be like to sit at the big man's desk.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home