Thank God you have these pictures up. If you didn't, I wouldn't see Emily until she was too grown up to be completely uninterested in me.
I guess it's not age-appropriate, but last year one of our friends carved a beret-wearing, cigarette-smoking Frenchman jack o'lantern. My favorite so far (Shh! Don't tell Lauren -- it wasn't hers!)
I suppose you have heard that I'm getting married in May (May 12th, to be exact). You may not have heard that after years of patiently laying my plans, I will be relocating to San Francisco with Lauren just after Thanksgiving.
So send me a message at poboxhwm@gmail.com. And hopefully I'll see you soon.
1 Comments:
Chris-Tracey,
Thank God you have these pictures up. If you didn't, I wouldn't see Emily until she was too grown up to be completely uninterested in me.
I guess it's not age-appropriate, but last year one of our friends carved a beret-wearing, cigarette-smoking Frenchman jack o'lantern. My favorite so far (Shh! Don't tell Lauren -- it wasn't hers!)
I suppose you have heard that I'm getting married in May (May 12th, to be exact). You may not have heard that after years of patiently laying my plans, I will be relocating to San Francisco with Lauren just after Thanksgiving.
So send me a message at poboxhwm@gmail.com. And hopefully I'll see you soon.
--Henry
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home