Saturday, August 19, 2006

Petals and Rocks

Emily was a flower girl in Tracey's cousin's wedding. She was adorable in her fancy dress! During the rehearsal she ran down the aisle as fast as she could (looking terrified) into Mommy's arms. We weren't sure what she would do during the wedding with the eyes of a full crowd on her. We got the petals in her bucket, Chris got into position with her at the top of the aisle, Mom got into position at the end of the aisle and... go time! She hesitated, grabbed onto Chris's sleeve and would not let go-no matter how much I flaunted the bag of M & M's I was bribing her with. She calmly walked down the aisle looking all around, firmly holding onto her Daddy's sleeve. Not one petal hit the ground-but at least we got her down! We sat in the back row-Emily sat in the middle of the aisle-throwing her petals out during the ceremony-a little late, but the bride laughed to see the petals when she came back down! Oh-and Chris is glad that he finally got to be a flower girl...

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in awe....Chris, she is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home