The newness, happenings and going-ons of Chris, Tracey, Emily and Kellen
Monday, November 07, 2005
Playtime at the Park
Sunday found the Anderson's at the park-with mutliple stops. First it was the dog park to make Lea wag-your-tail-happy. Next stop was the playground to let Emily burn off some energy. But--I don't know who had more fun, Emily or her Dad!
What fun! I'm looking for the next pic in the series where daddy goes down the slide! I'm so glad you've got this blog so we can watch Emily's growth- her hair is so cute & curly!
Emily is absolutely adorable! I would kill for those curls! She has a mischevious look in her eye.....kind of like her Grama Pam. I'd watch it, Chris!! (My favorite pix is the "waiting for Santa" one. Love from your mom's best bud, and your "old" 5th grade teacher!
2 Comments:
What fun! I'm looking for the next pic in the series where daddy goes down the slide! I'm so glad you've got this blog so we can watch Emily's growth- her hair is so cute & curly!
Jay & Hal
Emily is absolutely adorable! I would kill for those curls! She has a mischevious look in her eye.....kind of like her Grama Pam. I'd watch it, Chris!! (My favorite pix is the "waiting for Santa" one. Love from your mom's best bud, and your "old" 5th grade teacher!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home